Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome to the world of blogging....

How exciting, I am am finally doing it...blogging that is! After thinking about it for months I have finally taken the plunge, and today is born the paper vogue blog.

Yep, you guessed it, I love all things paper...
I can remember as a kid getting my book pack at the beginning of the year and just pouring over the crisp pages and meticulously covering each one, making sure that there were no bubbles in the contact. At that stage I was not yet aware of my creative interests , however my journey since then has been one of sheer joy, savouring just about everything handmade, but in particular papercrafts! So after a 5 year stint running my own handmade wedding stationery business, I set up Paper Vogue, a wholesale business producing specialty papers for the wedding and event industry.



...Introducing Green Tea...an oriental inspired floral print (my favourite paper in the A4 pearlescent range, hence why I used it in my header!), and simply stunning when paired with Mint Ripple...



Stay tuned for some fun and simple projects for you to make with these beautiful papers.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails