Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies...


I thought I would share a cute and simple scrapbook layout I did of one of my precious nieces.  I don't have a little girl, so I don't often get the opportunity to makepretty things, so when I do, it's usually something for my nieces!  This very simple layout reflects my style - lots of white space and very little "clutter"...leaving the gorgeous photo to speak for itself and the cute little butterflies to compliment it!  Stay tuned and I will post a tutorial later in the week to show you how to make the little butterflies using our range of diamante ribbon buckles.  They are really quite easy, but they make a huge impact and could be used on a layout, card or even an invitation!

1 comment:

  1. These images are really lovely. I did not even know there are so many types of shades of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails