Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh So Blessed!

Well, I wanted to take this opportunity to share a little bit of me......so often we get so busy, we forget to just stop and be and to really appreciate the special things in our lives!!!  It is also rare that we can share real stories of miracles...so here is mine.....

On the 31st August 2004, God blessed my husband and I with our beautiful son Thomas.  I was told I may never have children but miraculoulsy...I did!  Sadly since then, I have been unable to have any more and it appears I never will.  I share this because I strongly believe such an awsome miracle should not go untold.  Whilst I believe that every child is a miracle, I praise God for blessing us beyond what we deserve with such a precious gift!!!!

So here's a layout I did about the two most precious boys in my life, using two of my beautiful papers:

 
 Dandelion Haze

 Silver Ripple

Thomas has deep blue eyes, big dimples and the cheekiest grin, he loves to laugh and play games and he tells me often that he "loves me and that I am the best mum in the whole world"....I am so BLESSED!!!!!

 

Whilst the layout is very simple, it really reflects my style.  Using a clean colour palette black, silver and off white, I have used basic shapes and hand stitching to accent the page.  As corny as it sounds, the dandelions remind me of fireworks, which is exactly what Justin and Thomas are to me...the ones who add "sparkle" to my life!


And like I've said before...I love stitching on card!  You can't really see in this photo, but I used metalic thread to hand stitch these dandelions down the edge of the page...very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails