Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Creative Block

Creative Block is over...and what an Awesome 3 days it was!  So here's some pics of my booth - as promised...


Nearly finished the set up...


My hanging shelves...


The lolly buffet, before the finishing touches.

I was inspired by my good friend Jordan at Polkadot Prints who recently put together an Ice Cream Buffet for her sisters baby shower...and in case you've missed this...lolly buffets are fast becoming popular for all types of functions.  So I thought, why not show case one fully co-ordinated with Paper Vogues Floral Chic & High Tea Blush Papers and 1cm Silver Circle Diamante Ribbon Buckles - the newest addition to the Paper Vogue range...and the result was super cute!

 
I had a fantastic weekend and met lots of lovely people from scrapbooking stores across Australia and New Zealand, along with International guests from all round the world.  Overall, I was really happy with the final set up of my booth...my biggest regret however, was not taking the time to take some much better photos...sorry!  

4 comments:

  1. Wow Trish, it looks like you did a fab job! Congratulations for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it all went well. Whole stall looks lovely, but in particular...I love the dessert buffet!! :) Beautiful! I want some of that licorice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jords - yeah didn't have many lollies left at the end - actually had to call on mum to make up a big batch of coconut ice to tie me over...mind you, that was a hit...now everyone wants the recipe...hehhehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails