Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Green Wedding Styling

Well I thought it was about time I got some actual organisation to this blog...so from now on it's Wedding Wednesdays...so here goes...


A few weeks ago I shared this simple and stylish square invitation  featuring the Green Tea & Mint Ripple Papers...so I thought I would put together a few things I found on the internet for a green/brown styled wedding to go with it.




Aaaaahhhhh...green and brown with a slight oriental twist...I love it!  And did I happen to mention that the Green Tea paper is my favourite?

4 comments:

  1. So 'you' Trish!! If only we could have more weddings (to the same men of course!) to try out all these new ideas xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, finally got a chance to catch up with all the pretties and news here on your blog. Love your "Wedding Wednesday" idea, I'll be checking every week now ;)
    So great to meet you at CB the other week - your booth was beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helen - CB was awesome! And it was lovely to meet so many wonderful people who love papercraft like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails