Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Decorations...

I LOVE Christmas!!!  Not because of the presents I will receive, but mostly for the ones I will give.  I love giving presents so much, that the wrapping has to be just as perfect as the gift.  For the past few years, our theme has been green and brown, my favourite colour combination.  Most people would think this sounds awful...but I LOVE it!!!  And every year, I have to do something different with my wrapping.  So, this year I used assorted wrapping paper in different shades of green and gold and finished them with a Dior bow and matching paper star/flower.  I am yet to complete my gift tags, but I can hardly believe it..I am almost 3 days out from Christmas and all my gifts are wrapped and under the tree...this has to be a first.  I hope your preparations are all coming together and I wish you all a safe and Blessed Christmas and New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Really christmas is great festival. I love to decor with these at home. It feels superb after organize all these.Thanks for sharing such a nice info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails