Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies..

Wow...it's been a while...so with Christmas nearly upon us, I thought I would show you one of my recent Christmas projects!  My little boy just finished his first year of school, so I made these gorgeous little stained glass window cookies for each of his prep classmates (with the help of my mum).  Whilst this is not the exact recipe I used, you can find a similar one here.  And me being me, I had to package them up all cute, with tags made from some diagonal stripe paper that I designed.  There were red glitter tags and bows for the girls, and green glitter tags and bows for the boys.  Much to my delight, Thomas' teacher told me that the kids were very excited to receive their Christmas Cookie packages - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails